1. Where can I find the visa application form and what should I keep in mind when filling it?
The visa application form must be completed online at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in. A fully completed form must be printed and submitted at the consular counter at the Embassy between 09.00 and 12.00 hours on a working day.
2. I am applying for a tourist visa. What do I need in addition to the application form?
In addition to the correctly filled Indian visa application form you need two 5x5cm size photographs, valid passport, proof of air ticket booking and fee when submitting your application. Passports will have to be left in the Embassy for the duration of visa processing.
3. What if I have not yet made a booking or am not traveling to India by air?
Please contact the Embassy before you apply.
4. My child's name is included in my passport. Can she/he travel on the same visa?
Yes, a child who is included in the parents’ passport can travel on the same visa. In this case a photograph of the child should be attached to the parent’s application.
5. I am applying for a business visa. What do I need in addition to the application form?
In addition to tourist visa requirements (as explained in question 2) two documents are required.
Detailed information on the fees can be found under Visa Services - Visa Fees. All persons holding a passport other than Croatian, or persons with Croatian passport but not born in Croatia will be charged Kuna 50 as Service Charges in addition to standard visa fee. The fee is required to be paid in cash when submitting the application.
7. Can I apply for visa by mail?
No, all visa applications, after being filled in online and printed, are to be submitted in the consular counter between 09.00 and 12.00 hours on a working day.
8. How do I get my passport back in case I cannot pick it up myself?
It is possible that an authorized person comes to pick up your passport along with the receipt or a citation of authority from you to collect the passport on your behalf.
9. How long does it take to get a visa?
The processing time is normally seven working days.
10. When can I come to submit my applications at the Embassy?
The Embassy is open for submitting documents/applications as follows:
11. When can I come to pick up my passport/documents?
The Embassy is open for collecting passports/documents as follows: