Passport Application Form
Police Clearance Certificate Application Form
Supplementary Application Form
Miscellaneous Passport Services Form
How to fill
Instructions On Filling The Form For Passports Help us to serve you better by filling the form strictly as per the following instructions:
- Use capital letters only.
- Use Black/ Blue ball pen only.
- Don't fill the form with pencil or ink-pen.
- Write clearly within the box without touching the boundaries.
- Adjust the information to fit within the number of boxes provided.
- Do not write anything outside the box.
- Avoid over-writing
- Signature should be strictly within box without touching the boundaries
- Photograph should be manually cut so as to fit exactly in the box provided and at least full face should be retained.
- In case of Male/ Female option, mark [ ] only in the relevant box
In case of long name the convention demonstrated in the following example should be adhered to scrupulously.
Name: Karur Vaikunta Subramaniyan Ramanathan Pillai
Actually the above name should have been split as follows:
Given name: Karur Vaikunta Subramaniyan Ramanathan
Since the length of the given name is more than 30 characters, it should be entered in the following way:
P I L L A I R A M A N A T H A N
K A R U R V A I K U N T A S U B R A M A N I Y A N R A M A N A T H A N
Instructions for filling of form-2 (lost or renewed passports)
This form is to be used for Miscellaneous Services on ordinary Passport for:
- Change of name and date of birth.
- Change of address
- Police Clearance Certificate (indicate the name of country for which PCC required and purpose)
- Additional Endorsement
- Any other services